QAST 2020 Committee Positions Available
QAST has 2 volunteer positions available on the Committee for 2020
As part of QASTs agreement with NZSKI, the club has to provide volunteers for a number of races throughout the season. Co-ordinating the volunteers, ensuring we meet our obligations, and at the same time look after those who are volunteering is an important role on the Committee.
- Scheduling of Volunteer requirements for races in co-ordination with the Program Director.
- Ensure all races have the required number of volunteers - This will include reaching out to parents, monitoring the volunteer management platform to identify needs, recruiting volunteers outside of QAST when the need arises.
- Volunteer Orientation – Communicating by email with volunteers prior to race day, meeting volunteers on race day to issue them with equipment and organizing training where necessary. Help new volunteers get comfortable in their roles.
- Volunteer Welfare – Ensure volunteers feel appreciated for their time and plans are in place to ensure their time on snow is tolerable and they have appropriate equipment for the conditions.
This position would best suit someone based in Queenstown who is available to attend the majority of races including FIS races through the season.
In the competitive environment within which the Club exists it is important that we have a professional and well thought out Marketing & Communications plan. This encompasses attracting new athletes to the program, communicating compelling content and information for existing members and providing appropriate recognition for our sponsorship partners.
- Lead Generation – work with Committee to develop and implement a marketing plan to attract interest in the QAST Programme including the QAST Intro Programme.
- Athlete & Parent Content – Develop onboarding materials and communications to ensure Athletes & Parents receive all the information they require through the season.
- Brand promotion – Promote the QAST brand through Social Media and other appropriate medium.
- Content Strategy -Plan and implement content creation strategy to develop content that will appeal to Athletes, Parents and potential Athletes.
- Key Partner Recognition –Ensure our sponsors and partners are recognised publicly for their support.
- Marketing Budget – Work with Programme Director to develop a year long marketing budget.
This position would best suit someone with hands on digital marketing experience who can help the club not only develop its marketing plans but also help implement them across the digital platforms the club operates on.
If either of these positions is of interest or you have more questions about the roles please contact email@example.com